At B57, we design buildings and structures in steel, concrete, masonry, timber, glass and post-tension structures.  Our structural and civil engineering projects are designed with total care in order to ensure client requirements are provided. We work closely with client and client’s team from inception to detailed design and preparation of specifications/ We are creative in our design solutions are economical and build-able.  We use state of the art engineering design software and CAD drawings where required in order to provide efficient and presentable design packages.   We provide the following structural and civil engineering services as well Party Wall matters:  

  • Residential
  • Refurbishment of listed buildings
  • Retail
  • Offices
  • Educational
  • Hotels and mixed used
  • High rise and tall buildings
  • Healthcare
  • Commercial
  • Light industrial
  • Railway and underground stations
  • Roads
  • Bridges and viaducts
  • Feasibility study
  • Preparation of specification
  • Contract administration
  • Site supervision
  • Insurance claims
  • investigation reports
  • Property inspection and reports
  • Expert Witness 
  • Party Wall surveying   

Party wall surveying:

Looking for a Party Wall Surveyor? We ensure the party wall process is easy and straightforward.  AT B57 Ltd, we provide expert party wall advice for all party wall matters. We have experience and expertise in a varied range of party wall issues and can help you in connection with a diverse range of projects, from domestic extensions, to large commercial developments.  

If you require Party Wall Act Advice, we can offer the following services:
If you are the building owner and are carrying out building works: 

We can help you identify exactly which neighbouring properties fall within the scope of the Party Wall etc. Act. We can serve party wall notices. We can prepare and agree a party wall award, (sometimes also referred to as a party wall agreement). We can produce a schedule of the condition of the neighbouring properties, to ensure that you are not held responsible for any pre-existing defects. 

If you are an adjoining owner and your neighbour is carrying out building works: 

We can advise you of your rights under the Party Wall etc Act. We can ensure all controls are in place to minimise the risk of damage to your property. Monitor the building works and identify any damage to your property. Note, under the Act, the developer/building owner is required to pay our fees on your behalf. 

For initial consultation with a party wall surveyor or to get the party wall process underway, please contact us on 07884004000.